eCo Trip-L Grip is the strongest and most versatile anchorage for timber joints. It has been engineered as an economical connecting unit to simplify structural joining in timber roof, wall, ceiling and floor framing in timber frame housing or timber carpentry. eCo Trip-L Grip can also be applied to steel connections.
- Universal Trip-L-Grips are the strongest and most economical anchorage for timber joints.
- Universal Trip-L-Grip can be formed by the builder on the job as required for various connections.
- The design incorporates fold points so that it can be bent on the job to suit any application.
- Universal Trip-L-Grip reduces the need for a variety of connectors because of its suitability for an extremely wide variety of applications.
- By eliminating notches, halved joints and other difficult and time consuming carpentry techniques, it is ideal for both the professional builder and home handyman.